Biography Forms Sept 26, 2015 3:33:12 GMT
Post by skyy and her socks on Sept 26, 2015 3:33:12 GMT
DETAILS TO KNOW
• Your Title should be "RANK: NAME" in uppercase, with no extra characters (other than a wip) and with no space between RANK and : so exactly like above.
• All work in progress biographies need to be marked as such clearly in the title, or staff will treat them like finished biographies.
• Paste the code to your biography form choice into the BBCode tab, not the preview tab! The coding will not format correctly if pasted into the preview tab and you will have issues. You can switch back to preview once the code is pasted if you wish.
• If you need assistance counting words, you can find word counters online. One commonly used is this one.
• Images are not required for biographies, however please use the correct form if not including one. If you do not include a picture, we expect a full appearance description from you, and you will be asked to clarify if your description does not make sense in realistic terms.
• If you use images, they must be under creative commons, or used with written permission! You need to fill out the image credit section of the form if you include a picture, with the knowledge that if the image isn't available for use or you fail to do so, your biography will not be accepted till such is done.
• Please, do not alter the biography form if using it. Any biographies that alter the layout, fields or fonts and their sizes of these forms will have the biography reverted to default or be asked to do so before acceptance.
• We do allow for biographies that don't use the set forms, which we call custom biographies. However, these are only for the most advanced and detailed biographies. You will find the information regarding these below.
• Make sure you've read the rules on names, and what requires permission before starting your biography! You will be delayed from acceptance if your name is not rationalised properly or if your character required special permission.THE FORMS
Each biography form has it's own post below, which contains a preview, and information about filling it out. Please make sure you're taking the right code for what you want to do by selecting a link below.STANDARD FORM WITH IMAGE
STANDARD FORM WITH NO IMAGE
FREEFORM BIOGRAPHY WITH IMAGE
FREEFORM BIOGRAPHY WITH NO IMAGE
ABOUT CUSTOM BIOGRAPHIES